Start your own business.
Starting your own business takes a lot of effort and time to set up and build your successful business. If you have a permanent 8:00 to 17:00 work, you will have to work extra hours and weekends, it is not going to be easy but at the end you enjoy the benefits of your sacrifices.
You don’t have to be perfect to start, you only need courage to start and perseverance and consistently work on your plan to achieve your goals.
Besides preparing the forms for office administration work, business plan and business profile, you also need to comply with law legislation and business compliance to avoid unnecessary penalties or fines in future. This process can also be painful for someone who doesn’t have a clue about the business regulations and compliance requirements. Don’t worry you are sorted, we have great packages for you and we can optimize to suit your specific business needs.
– CIPC Company Certificate – (Private, Public, Non Profit Company, Cooperative, Personal Liability Company).
– Close Corporations are only maintained, and cannot register a new CC.
– SARS income tax certificate.
– VAT – Value Added Tax.
There are other compliance you might need depending on your business industry, for example:
Construction additional requirements
– CIDB – Construction Industry Development Board.
– NHBRC registration and certificates.
Businesses that want to trade with the government
All businesses with employees
Importing or exporting goods for commercial and personal reasons
SARS – Import / Export License code.
Small businesses are not required to produce audited financial statements, it is a good practice to also prepare accounting management and financial statements as these are tools to assess your business performance and accountability.
Branding your business
Your mind wants your business to have an identity, some images when seen are associated with your company, like a Logo.
The Logo is then used to build business cards, letterhead, business profile, flyers and Email signatures, the website of the business together with company details and products and services offered.
Benefits of running your own business
– It is very much motivating to work for yourself than working for the boss.
– You are doing what you love doing, you wake up with the passion for your job.
– As your business grows so your wallet, chances of building a successful business are in your hands with a good discipline.
– You will have flexible time, balance your social life and work, but at the beginning it is not going to be easy.
– Starting the business from scratch will also allow you to learn your business environment from start to finish, when you start employing staff you will be the one who understands the business, you must train the staff, as the business grows you will have a good understanding of how it runs.
– Take advantage of tax benefits from Government incentives to your employment.
Why teaming with us will increase your business success chances
Now that you have your business up and running, what now ?
– Business compliance and regulations are complicated and costly if not done correctly.
– Outsourcing these compliance requirements will allow the business owner to focus on the core of the business, revenue generating operations to grow the business without worrying about compliance.
– All these compliance must be renewed yearly.
Outsourcing will free a lot of time for you to focus on your core business development and operations to generate revenue and grow the business to the higher heights request a quote now.
The tools every business needs
- Website design, hosting and company emails – lets start the process now.
- Identity of business is vital: Logo, Letterhead, Flyers, Business cards, Newsletters and Stamp. Give us a try for our design samples.
- Computers, printers and networking setup for your office, be efficient and effectively run your core business functions, ask for a quote.
- Send bulk SMS to your clients.
- Take your products online using Shopify, let us help you set up your store. Find out more now.